Tuesday, February 27, 2007

first day back to melbourne

No matter how unwillingly...i still have to go back to melbourne to continue my rest of the subjects..
This is the first day i reach melbourne and a lot of stuff to do...my house is just like a dog house...haha maybe too long didn stay there and i didn clean my house clean enough..
Bu i don think this is the worse part..even though i hate to clean my house..the worse thing i face today is my pc cannot use the internet...the reason is my pc is too new ...which is using window wista now..the internet company still cannot support the software...
My housemate laugh at me summore said that i am too rich bought a new laptop but cannot support the internet...make me feel so angry but what to do i cannot scold him back cause it is true...my laptop really cannot support that...but he is good also, which is he is trying to help me how to make it possible to online and call the service center to find a way..
This is one reason why i hate IT so much...cause i can never deal with it and i just don know howto solve the problem...And those pc just seem like like to bully me as well..always spoil or got problem after i have touch them...those who know me well always name me a virus for pc, and they don even wannalet me touch their pc...

No comments: