Wednesday, February 28, 2007

second day in melbourne..

Everything seem pass very fast.. time, money and etc...my notebook still cannot work well..finally i can online now but it load very slow and i still cannot logn in to my msn and others communication software..i should feel happy with it cause it seem like got improvement..i wish tomorrow can online and can also logn in to my msn...

i went to my first class today..which is MYOB..actually i am quite scare of this subject cause it is a computer based modules and all the works are depend on the assessment..and i am just a super idiot for IT..even it is easy i will just scare..but i cannot fail either one subjects cause it is my final semester..i don wanna stay in melbourne for another half more years.it is just like wasting my time and wasting mummy money...i don wan this to be happen..

Start from 1st of march, yenny and me going to diet for few months..but actually i start since i am back melbourne cause maybe i ate to many stuff this few weeks..i cannot afford to extra food now...i wish i can diet successful and become a leng lui...i hate to be fat..cause i used to be fat and how those guy look me down..from the day onward i told myself i will never let it happen anymore...but i seem like forgot this since i slim down..cause i start to eat until like mad woman....haha but don worry i am going to diet back d...

there will be another class for accouting subject tomorrow...i have to attent and after the class i think i have to go buy my text books for this semester...It is actually 2am d..i just don feel like sleeping but i got nothing to do here...

No comments: