Saturday, April 21, 2007

lost lost...

I guess most of my friends know this is my last semester(hopefully)..i am taking 5 subjects this semester...i guess i am so tired and a lot of stuff for me to follow...lucky that i take chinese 1 for my 5th subject...but why is the exam ask me about PING YING...i hate it lots leh..i don even know how to do that...but what to do i still gotta do it...
this few weeks is really busy...i got no time to upload my blog, even i got no time to do many others stuff...but i know that i actually have to do all those stuff...for example i have accumulated my clothes about 3 weeks but i still haven wash...beside that i don even have the time clean my own house...but ACTUALLY I GUESS I AM TOO LAZY INSTEAD OF NO TIME...HAHA I AM JUST TRYING TO LET MYSELF FEEL GOOD...
beside that i do feel sick to one of my friend as well...he is really strange i guess..he seem like don like me to mix with others guy??but the problem is he is not my bf and he is just my friend...for example i bring one of my guy friend over night for one day cause he gotta teach me some stuff...but the problem is he don like it and he complain to me that it is not good cause my room got no door...your friend will see i sleep??but the problem is since he knows my friend is coming he can close the curtin down and the other thing is my friend didn go out of living room as well..he just stay in my room...what makes he don like it??

No comments: