Wednesday, April 11, 2007

everyone will u want to know ending for everything??

I am sorry that i am busy with my assignment and i have no time to mange my blog these few days...i guess everyone know this few weeks is assignment and mid term text peak session??haha most of the uni study busy with the assignment and don really have time to enjoy easter holiday in australia...
But i still decide to put a new post today cause i don want my blog to be so empty...
I am just kind of confuse now...will everyone wanna know ending for every single things??I used to wanna know everything...for example, i wanna know why is my friend not happy and what happen to the relationship stuff..but when i grow older and older..i start to realise that sometimes not everything is good to know what is going on...
when u know that the person cry bacause of financial problem, how many ppl will be willing to borrow some money to her or he..when u know something that u cannot help or cannot change the fact..will you still wanna know what is going on??
I think i rather don know too many stuff will be happier?maybe some ppl will think tht what i am doing now is just like trying to get away from facts but sometimes not to be too realistic and be more blur will be hapier i guess.. I know that i am blur all the time...sometimes i also don know why i am so blur..but i guess live blur is much more happy compare to those thinking how to count on others all the time...Those person who always count on person will think many way to get adventage from others but he will scare that others come over and take advantages from him...Why must we live in such a difficult life??why not everyone just be simple and don think of take advantage from others...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.