Saturday, March 31, 2007

tired?? I know the reason know...haha

Those who know me well or really read my blog should know that i have been no moond and tired for this few week...at fisrt i do wondering why am i so tired...i don even do any tiring stuff or suffer from work?? And i just tired for without any reason..but now i know what am i so tired this few weeks...the reason is AUNTY VISIT....haha yeah which is what we call MC and the formall name is come period...hahaha...

I should know that each time the period near my period come...i will be super tired and no mood...I will no any motivation to do any stuff..and i just feel any stuff is so boring and sit a side and day dreaming...

Girls around here...do u all experience the pain of period...I have experience it a lot and i just hate the feeling of coming period sometimes...Beside that i do experience did not come period for about 4 months..i am so worrried that time...haha not because of pregnant stuff but i am wondering what have happen to my body...so my mother bring me consult doctor...hahaha
Until now the doctor also don know the realy reason..the ony thing he tell is don give urself too stress...try to relax more and be more happy...haha SO GIRLS..remember be happy all the time don give urself too stress it will cause a lot of health problem...

But i know that sometimes we cannot control the stress pressure come to us..like recently i will be having 2 assignments and 2 presentations due on 12 of april...i am so stress...But i should feel lucky or happy that there are friends try to help me..even not all but i do feel it is so good and so kind of them...love all my friends who are so caring and lovely..When they know i am under pressure will ask me to relax and caring me so much...Order me to sleep when it is too late...haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh mun yee i am not a girl la haha but i think i know y ur period never come out for 4 months. Cause u sleep late n didnt sleep properly la. Body not enuf rest how 2 come out haha

assamlaksa said...

i nebe suffer from that kind of pain b4. i hope it wont come and never come.

exercise la girl