Thursday, May 01, 2008

new start

haha...

i have been stop writing blog for about a year.. the reason i stop maybe just because i am too lazy and i just cannot findany one who really reply my blog all the time..

but never mind... from today onward i will force myself to write something in my blog cause each time i log in to my own blog just feel very empty and useless...hehe so i gotta make my own blog be as beautiful and as more friends as yenny and others now..I guess all my jie mui wil support me right..haha

Iwill try to blog out whatever i think it is nice and memorable for me.. for example food and if there is any travel trip i went..muahaha.. ohhh... ya i plan to go Pulau Redang this year...hopefully it will be a beautiful and relax trip.. i really need sometimes for relax..hehe

No comments: