Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Change ??

Why everyone like to tell someone that you have change when the one you used to know well don really treat you as how he or she treat you last time?I guess actually everyone in the world is change everyday..the reason change can because of the person they mix with..the life they have and many others stuff that can change a person easily..
I know everyone will change even the person who ask this question are changing as well..since you and i are changing at the same time..why must you ask me why you have change and not think about yourself whether you do change??maybe i do change and change to someone you don like but maybe you are the one who change and you cannot accept how i remain now...haha
Beside this..i guess when someone tell you that you have change..you will surely ask what i have change and do i change to a better one or a worse one...I don know..i think this is not a good question cause maybe A will think i have change to a better one but B might think i have change to a worse one...this is really very personal answer...no one is a correct answer...since like that why must we care do we change to a better one or worse one..We should care about are we changing to the one that we want to be..We born in this world and you are the only one can only choose what kind of life you want..
I know that i have change...i used to be a girl that very quite, no friends, don know how to interect with others, social life is very very very small, will back home stright aways after school, no good friend and don know how to speak out what i like and dislike..haha maybe some ppl don find this is a bug problem..but i think this is quite big for me..i believe that everyone should have their own friends, own life, own family and etc..yes we do have to care about out family but family is not ur whole world...
Now i have change to another person i guess...haha be more active, have my own friends, own life and etc...But why my family don seem happy about my change?maybe i no longer stick to my own family d...I just busy with my friends and some others things...i know i should be with them more but...sorry mummy, daddy, sister and brother..i always love you all ...and beside of them i really feel sorry and sometimes even feel like wanna cry once i thinkof her...my lovely dogy muimui...i really don give her my time...i didn manage to take care of her since i go oversea study...

No comments: