Thursday, March 22, 2007

laziness

I am wondering why am i so lazy nowadays??I should be studying and working hard in this semester..This is my final semester and i am taking 5 subjects this semester...but but but i just cannot make myself study and even look at those text books....Once i start read my text book i start to feel sleepy and even start to yarn...what the...where is my hard working and inteligent gone...(maybe i should say i don have both of this attitute since i am small)

This semester i am taking accounting theory, acounting ethical issues, myob, financial market and chinese 1...yes..everyone i am taking chinese 1..haha and i gotta learn all the father, mother, grandmother stuff in the class...i feel like sleeping each time i attent the class but but but i have to go for the class..you guys know why?cause i don know when will got exam or small text..all is marks. I promise myself that i must get D or HD for this subjucts cause i am grad in chinese school leh...haha

I guess many ppl will think i am so stupid since i know chinese already why i still want to waste my time to take chinese...the reason is i scare i cannot pass all subject so i rather take something easy also don wanna take the risk to fail...i don wanna stay in aus anymore...I wanna go back to kl..there are so many reason i have to back to kl...One of the reason is all my jie mui are in kl...you guys know who i am mentioning huh..haha

For the other 4 subjects..I have no idea to the myob..it can consider easy and it can consider hard as well..haha cause no exam but full of assigment and this is a computer software..haha those who know me well will sure know i am a computer idiot...but i dare to take this as one of my elective..haha i think i am so brave huh..but i guess someone will be very sad that i am taking same subject with him and keep on ask for his help...but i do feel very happy and i think i relly owe him a lot..he really help me a lot in this subjects..Yee Seng...yes is you thank you and i know i have cause you a lot of trouble but i tell you what you will suffer this until end of the semester..haha

Accounting theory is a year 3 subject and this subject is talking about account histary OMG...i hate histary a lot but why should i read this subject...and everyone guess what..Yee Seng is taking same subject with me..haha so he is not going to throw me away..haha

Accounting ethical issue is something about what should do and what we have to do as a accountant...haha those who know me well sure know that my moral is DAMN GOOD...haha i start to worry why should we take this kind of subject??

Financial market??haha don ask me what does it about cause i don even start read the notes...i have totally no idea with it...From what i write here...everyone knows i am still day dreaming all the time...

No comments: