Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MOOD?? WHAT HAPPEN

I am wondering what happen to myself this few days??i been no mood for a week...i have no mood to do anything..my assingment, my blog , etc...maybe everyone tried this feeling before and i used to have this feeling before also but until now i still don know what happen to myself..Is there anyone here know why we will feel no mood sometimes and not even have litter interest to single of thing...

I been not feeling well for a week..cause of my LOW BLOOD PRESSURE problem...many friends used to ask me since you know you got low blood pressume why not consult doctor and ask what can u do and how to cure it...but everyone who reading this ..my low blood pressure is born with it..it mean from the day i born out i already got low blood pressure...which is call Talasimiu..i am not really sure does it spell correctly..but the good thing for me is it is minor in my case which is not the serious one...but still t do affect our day to day basis work sometimes..地中海贫血 is the chinese name for my low blood pressure...

when most of my red blood cell die and the new one haven produce it out..i just feel so sleepy, no mood to everything and easily get panic...still got many others sickness but i cannot tell all here..haha the reason is i cannot remember now... Many friend ask me to be relax and don be too stress...and remain calm..don be too exciting and be keep the mood happy...haha thank to those who concern me...thank you everyone i love you guys...muaks

I have feel better this feel days but the probllem is my period is coming soon i guess but the problem is before my period come i have to suffer some pain and sometimes even very pain...I know that i should go see doctor and ask him to cure all the bad stuff in my ovum...but i just scare...

I know that i have a weak body and i don even knoe how to take care of myself...but i am trying very hard now...trying to work hard on everything,....eat more fruits, eat something good to health and not spoil the health itself...

No comments: