Wednesday, January 17, 2007

14/01/07 steamboat

wooo... went to watch movie in cinema tonght with yenny and charmine... guess what movie i am going to watch....ta ta..night at the musuem...again right is again.
this is the second time i watch this movie...don ever ask me why cause i am not going to tell you all...hahaha but i guess yenny, charmine and another person know what does it happening hor..hahaha
after i bought the ticket yenny come over fetch me and we go over patrick's house to have dinner and see those cute dogs...yes dogs..my favorite...
patrick have organise a steamboat for us and all the soup and even the source is homemade one...i really love it a lot..even though i am on diet but finally i give up and i should say i lost my mind
haha i eat until my cute "litter"tummy come out d...hahaha
yenny i think you are the same right?

1 comment:

Yenny said...

Mine's not "cute little" one... LOL...