Thursday, January 11, 2007

before and after...

taken at my birthday may 19 2006
I really don know should i post this picture out or not..maybe many guys will run away after see this picture but finally i still decide to post it out...


i used to fat until about 58kgs and i still don even wanna admit that i am fat...i even go consult doctor and tell the doctor that i am sick thats why my neck will goes fat which is call dai gek bao...


but after i have slim down....i realise i am actually fat and not bacause of sick...hahaha what to do i am those person don wanna face the fact...


now i have slim down and drop from 58 to 48kgs...hahaha but i know i still consider fat..but finally i dare to wear many clothes compare to last time...hahaha


this is consider one of the motivation for me to cotinue diet and don ever wanna goes fat...


but here comes a problem...everyone who knows me well sure know that i will put on weight once i start a relationship so should i have bf?


i don know but i guess if my bf don mind sure i will still continue pak toh with him...hahaha


hope that those who wanna be my bf or already my bf have to accept me when i am fat...hahaha
this is how i look like now dec 25 2006
big or small different?

No comments: